Tibia is one of the oldest and most successful massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) created in Europe. In an MMORPG people from all over the world meet on a virtual playground to explore areas, solve tricky riddles and undertake heroic exploits.
For 10 years now, players have been visiting the medieval world of Tibia. At present, more than 250,000 players from all over the world inhabit the Tibian continent enjoying the numerous game features.
Acting as knights, paladins, sorcerers or druids, players are faced with the challenge of developing the skills of their selected characters, exploring a large variety of areas and dangerous dungeons and interacting with other players on a social and diplomatic level. Besides the sophisticated chat tools it is especially the unique freedom players enjoy in Tibia, that create an enormously immersive gaming experience.
Tibia can be played free of charge as a matter of principle. However, the game can be upgraded anytime to a Premium Account. Advantages of Premium Accounts include the access to special game areas and items as well as further special features relating to the game.
A great helper team, consisting of tutors and gamemasters, ensures that players can enjoy Tibia. Tutors answer questions from unexperienced players in the help channel. Gamemasters enforce the Tibia Rules, a special code of conduct that determines what players are allowed to do in the game and what not.
Here are some key features of "Tibia":
· No hidden costs, no limited trial phase! Just create an account and play Tibia for as long as you like!
Fast and Easy Access!
· Even with a slow internet connection downloading the client is a matter of minutes!
Four Character Vocations
· Be a valorous knight, a nimble paladin, a mysterious druid or a mighty sorcerer!
· Select from various outfits and give your character the looks of your choice!
· Beef up your hero! Characters have a variety of skills that will raise through training.
Dozens of Spells
· Fancy some magic? You can fry your enemies with a wide range of deadly spells!
Unlimited Character Development
· Characters can be improved on and on. There's just no limit!
Massive Game World
· Visit bustling cities, mysterious forests and dreary dungeons. The world of Tibia is huge, and it keeps on growing!
Scores of Monsters
· Countless fearsome creatures roam the land. Meet vicious orcs, mighty dragons or deadly demons!
Hundreds of Items
· Find hundreds of items. All items are unique and come with their own characteristics and graphics!
· Go on dangerous quests for fame and fortune. All players have equal chances to do quests!
Monster Raids and Other Events
· Special game events can happen anytime. There is nothing like a surprise attack on a city to make an adventurer's life exciting!
· Players can team up in guilds. Join your friends in a powerful Tibia guild!
Several Game Modes Available
· Would you like to see more or less player killing? Choose a different game world to play the Tibia you like!
· A balanced set of rules ensures that Tibia does not sink into anarchy while giving great freedom to players.
· Our innovative tutor system will make sure there is always an experienced player to answer if you have a question!
Automatic Control of Player Killing
· A sophisticated automatic system makes sure player killing never gets out of hand!
· With more than 200,000 players, Tibia is one of the largest games of its kind. Meet people from all over the world!
· The Tibian community never sleeps. Exchange opinions with fellow Tibians on our forum!
· A sophisticated contact list ensures that you will always know when your friends and enemies are online!
Groundbreaking Chat Feature
· Talk to many players at the same time using Tibia's easy-to-use chat feature. Chatting has never been so much fun!
Low System Requirements
· Don't worry if your system is a bit advanced in years. Tibia does not require cutting-edge hardware to run!
Intuitive and Customisable User Interface
· With context menus and tool tips assisting your every move, Tibia controls are intuitive and easy to learn.
Premium Features Available
· Would you like to take Tibia even further? You can order a Premium Account to get cool additional features such as rentable houses, brand new spells and areas, and many more!. Tibia - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG. Tibia is a free massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). Join this fascinating game that has thousands of fans from all over the world! - http://www.tibia.com
Flock for Linux
Flock is a basic flocking implementation, demonstrating the organization and collection of many bodies in a cohesive group. The boids all follow the mouse, and are bounded to stay inside the screen.. Jared Forsyth's Playground | programming, origami, linux. Publisher ... House of Mirrors for Linux
The game consists of a 2D grid in which several types of objects are found, including detectors and mirrors. The goal is to light up all the detectors using emitted or reflected rays of light. Usually, you can move and ... Game & Watch Simulator for Linux
Game & Watch Simulator is a generic engine for simulation of Game & Watch-like games.
Starting with ports of the Madrigal Game & Watch Simulators (http://www.madrigaldesign.it/sim/), with permission. It is designed to run anywhere SDL is available, with emphasis in handheld ... Billiards for Linux
Billiards is a free cue sports simulator game for Linux systems. It aims for physical accuracy and simplicity and should hopefully be useful for practising billiards on your own and against your friends when a real pool table is not ... VDrift for Linux
VDrift is a cross-platform, open source driving simulation made with drift racing in mind.
VDrift project is powered by the excellent Vamos physics engine. It is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) v2. It is currently available for Linux ... Snake for Linux
Snake a remake of the "famous" cellphone-game Snake.
To use it, start konsole, cd into the directory you saved it into and type "python snake.py". That's it!. Applications for your KDE-Desktop - KDE-Apps.org. Applications for your KDE-Desktop - KDE-Apps.org Community Portal ... Kajongg for Linux
Kajongg is the classical Mah Jongg for four players. If you are looking for the Mah Jongg solitaire please use the application kmahjongg.
Kajongg can be used in two different ways: Scoring a manual game where you play as always and ... Nexuiz for Linux
Nexuiz is a fast-paced, chaotic, and intense multiplayer first-person shooter game, focused on providing basic, old style deathmatch.
Nexuiz is extremely modder-friendly. Nexuiz is built on the power of the Darkplaces engine, which is a heavily modified version of the original ... Warsow for Linux
Warsow is a standalone first person shooter for Windows and Linux.
It offers eSport oriented FPS, fast-paced gameplay focused on trix (trick jumps) and the art of move. It offers a complete Power-up System including Weak and Strong fire mode for ... Canta for Linux
Canta is a caraoke-like game for kids, with educational claim.
Canta is a platform-independent karaoke (singstar-like) Game. You have to sing to songs and the game shows you if you are hit the notes and at the end you see your ... TOP DVD Clone for Mac
Perfectly compatible with Mac OS, TOP DVD Clone for Mac supports copying your DVDs to common blank DVDs (including DVD-9, DVD-5). Copy DVD-9 to DVD-9, Copy DVD-5 to DVD-5, and compress DVD-9 to DVD-5, three cloning modes for you to ... telelalka
telelalka is a program for making puppet theater via the Internet. Both the puppeteers and the spectators can be located anywhere in the world as long as they have Internet access.
Puppeteers move their puppets on the screen using the mouse ...
(Popularity: ) : This application represents a free implementation of DCE RPC, with development aimed at implementing DCOM for Linux (and other UNIX systems). DVD tools for Linux
(Popularity: ) : DVD for Linux Picalog - a KDE2 image catalog for linux
(Popularity: ) : Picalog is a KDE2 image cataloging application for linux. Database registry for Linux
(Popularity: ) : A data base containing parameters for Linux.The project is a library,a .h file for prototypes and a program to modify parameters.Use it in your C programs or others. It is ok with user,groups...It has capabilities of heritage.It is hard to ... USB device support for Linux boot & KGDB
(Popularity: ) : Most of Embedded Linux devices have USB client device. This project enables embedded developpers to use USB cable for Linux console and for Linux kernel debugging by KGDB. No more serial cable for Linux console and debug ! Binary-level debugger for Linux
(Popularity: ) : A binary-level debugger for Linux i386/32-bit similar to the MS-DOS debugger. No debugging information is necessary. Debugging begins at ld.so, the executable entry point or at main(). There is FPU support. disassembler for linux
(Popularity: ) : Disassembler for linux: will try to provide a gui driven tool to disassemble executables. Written in C++, uses gtk libraries for the gui, and will disassemble binaries from a number of OSses. TIGCC for Linux
(Popularity: ) : The 'TIGCC for Linux' project aims to develop a C compiler for TI Graphing Calculators based on a M68000 processor. The target can be a TI89/89Ti/TI92+/V200 calculator. A such compiler already exists under Windows but this one is for Linux ... Visual SourceSafe for linux(unix)
(Popularity: ) : This project is used for linux(unix) user who wants to access MS sourcesafe via in linux(unix). This program is a classic C/S program, both side is written in java language. Total classes is less then 100K. Hope it helps you! mcdp for Music and Sound
(Popularity: ) : mcdp is a small (maybe the smallest) cd-player for linux operating system.Features:- it compiles/runs out off the box- it can be compiled against dietlibc (~16kb static!)- working play methods: reapeat cd, repeat track and intro- since version 0.3a, minimal cddb ...